- Medicine personalized to your DNA.
- What your DNA has to say about your nutritional needs.
- The differences between genetic and genomic medicine.
- DNA mutations (SNPs) explained.
- Why MTHFR testing isn’t enough and what tests to get instead.
LINKS & RESOURCES
- Anderson Medical Specialty Associates
- Dr. Anderson’s Physician Education Services – Consult Dr. A
- Connect with Dr. Anderson on Facebook
- Dr. Anderson’s Podcast Medicine and Health
If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe, leave us a review on iTunes, and share the show with your friends, colleagues, and your doctor. You can also connect with us on thrivingforceradio.com for more episodes as well as show notes, freebies, articles, and more so you can learn how to fuel your thriving force.
Dr. DeFrancesco partners with patients seeking a smarter & sustainable approach to health by doing the detective work to uncover root cause(s) and design a personalized and comprehensive plan that includes nutrition, lifestyle, functional medicine, and root cause therapies.
This approach benefits people who are seeking help with chronic inflammatory conditions, autoimmunity, thyroid conditions, digestive problems, brain health, and health optimization.