Dr. Meghan Walker is a naturopathic doctor, speaker, serial entrepreneur and mother. Meghan is the CEO and Co-founder of Bright Almond, an online navigator that connects consumers to licensed and regulated complementary health practitioners. In addition, Meghan maintains a part-time private boutique practice in Toronto’s downtown core and has created a line of high-end neutraceuticals under her own brand. Meghan maintains private practice, caters to executives, entrepreneurs, and inspired individuals looking to maximize the health of their body and brain. She is immensely passionate about establishing the foundations for effective living and supporting brain health through healing traditions grounded in functional medicine.
- How Bright Almond can help you find a complementary health professional near you, even if you’re not sure what type of practitioner you’re looking for.
- Transitioning from running a big clinic to creating ways people can access natural health tools on a broader scale.
- Educating the public about their options for health care and how to help people improve their health on the spectrum of readiness.
- How Naturopathic Medicine fits into the medical system in Canada compared to the United States.
- Dr. Walker’s wish list for improving naturopathic licensure in Canada.
- How people misunderstand the meaning natural medicine and why there’s no competition between conventional and natural medicine.
- How natural medicine can change the world.
- Living life proactively instead of reactively.
Links & Resources:
- Learn more about Dr. Meghan Walker at www.meghanwalker.com.
- Find a practitioner near you or list your practice on Bright Almond.
- Connect with Dr. Meghan Walker on Facebook & Twitter
If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe, leave us a review on iTunes, and share the show with your friends, colleagues, and your doctor.
Dr. DeFrancesco partners with patients seeking a smarter & sustainable approach to health by doing the detective work to uncover root cause(s) and design a personalized and comprehensive plan that includes nutrition, lifestyle, functional medicine, and root cause therapies.
This approach benefits people who are seeking help with chronic inflammatory conditions, autoimmunity, thyroid conditions, digestive problems, brain health, and health optimization.